Use the links below to View More Images of the
Russell Technical Products GB-32 Elite Series Environmental Temperature Test Chamber
RTP (Russells) GB 32 Elite Series Environmental Cascade Temperature Test Chamber
G-32 Elite Series Temperature Test Chamber Description
- Temperature Range:
- Chamber Volume:
- Chamber Heaters:
Standard RTP Temperature Test Chamber Features:
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless chamber liner for leak free service.
- Non-settling oven grade fiberglass insulation, 0.25 K factor.
- Chamber drain, all models not just humidity.
- Welded structural base frame with removable service panel on three sides.
- Dual silicone one piece door gaskets with mitered and vulcanized corners.
- Multipane tempered viewing window (with wiper on GD models).
- Durable blue powder coated exterior finish.
- One three inch (3 ") access port.
- Heavy duty casters.
Synergy Nano Features
The Synergy Nano combines the functions of a test chamber controller and a
data logger (data acquisition). It moreover allows users to program up to six custom outputs for
special applications and optional features.
Russell Technical Products GB-32-N Environmental Temperature Chamber
to be refurbished & sold with a standard warranty.
Please contact us for more information. 602.635.4480
SRC Surplus makes no representation of any item sold to be fit for a particular
purpose and assumes no liability for it's use or misuse.
It is assumed that the unit will be installed and operated by qualified personnel.
Refunds are not issued on returns. All equipment is sold where is, as is & as pictured,
with all faults, defects and without any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied).
This does not mean the item(s) does not work, only that we have not tested
or check out the item(s), or we are not knowledgeable in the specific item(s).
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
Above specifications are for the current model, some
specifications may vary slightly from the actual unit.
note all text and photos copyright 2010
Environmental Test Chamber Refurbishment Information